Tonight/day was a series of bullshitting revelations and realisations, or another busted moments.
I really wanted to cry. (I cried)
 |
CRY CRY CRY all i want. (non congruent photo)I was close to describing my self as a PULP. I really wanted to burst! This motorcycle
(on which i haven't really experience driving) was stolen by some klepto just beside the house. My papa was very confident, because for years of parking it outside safely, no one would ever had the intention to steal it. In this picture i was pretending i could drive it. Right now, im in the city, and i know everybody at home is going ballistic, and angry, and blaming each other. I don't even have the idea if Papa and Mama finished paying their dues in this automobile. They've been paying for it in a monthly basis. arrgh! Curse you Klepto! whoever you are, the motorcycle's affinity is with us. Hope its gasoline will burn your testes and sterilize you forever (forgive me Dear Jesus)! |
 |
Whatever this photo is faking, i don't care at all! This motorcycle has been our saving grace. My mama, papa, brothers, Okaaay! Everyone in the house knows how to drive it already! Except me, and princess, but she'll have the drive soon enough. (i promised to my self that i will travel on four wheels). Fuuuuu! Without the motorcycle, it will be hard for mama to sukot her pautang sa relip, and papa to drive my siblings to school and all our the livelihood functions of the motorcycle No efficiency. I was counting down my tuition fee when the news took me.
everything was impossible to believe. Concepcion, especially our compound (of college teachers and their families) isn't visited by crime or nuissance. I can even leave the house open and unlocked and get back with everything intact in broad day and night light. How rare is rare if you get lucky.
What a bull!
My crush, said hello to me tonight! I was enthusiastic of course! Or maybe at least i can set aside the things that burden me at the moment and message her, and stay awake and dream happily afterwards. After i replied hi you!
She asked for my friend's number!??? a male friend.
How and What do you think does and will that make me feel!!!!!!?? I dont want to elaborate on it, its my life and my blog- so i decide who gives the explanation. This time,. my own is!
The Bull i'm pertaining to isn't my crush but I. Who was so ambitious, trying to capture a heart that is free and repelling.
Show OFF!
Some show off git just in the round tables.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment